Saturday, January 31, 2015

Finding motivation

After years of battling obesity and multiple health problems I find myself at the highest weight i ve ever been and the unhealthiest I've ever been. I'm now taking around 20 to medications on a daily basis. I find daily activities extremely difficult. I now need to find a way to make my health better to feel better I need to make a lot of changes in the next couple days to be able to start a new path to a healthier future. I need to be able to set up at a better example for my daughters and my family. So now I will start to research and figure out what is going to be the healthiest way for me to lose weight get healthy while still being able to take care of my family properly. Stay tuned because I feel some goals getting ready to get set.

Missi

No comments: